MANILA-- Motorist are warned of a snail-paced traffic in some parts of Caloocan, Pasig and Quezon cities this weekend.
This, according to the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), is due to the scheduled road reblocking and repairs to be undertaken this weekend starting Friday night (July 7) at 11 p.m. until Monday (July 10) by the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) at the following areas:
1. Along Mac Arthur highway near Monumento Circle, Caloocan City, inner lane;
2. Along Mindanao Avenue, Mindanao tunnel, Quezon City;
3. Along Quirino Highway between Mindanao Avenue to San Sebastian St., Quezon City, 2nd lane;
4. Along Congressional Avenue extension between Luzon Avenue to Tandang Sora Avenue, Quezon City, 3rd lane;
5. Along A. Bonifacio between Mauban St. to Binhangan St., Quezon City, inner lane;
6. Along EDSA near Times St., Quezon City, 2nd lane; and
7. Along C-5 road near Julia Vargas to Lanuza Avenue, Pasig City.
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, April 25.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead
Source: Philippines News Agency