The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) hosted the 16th Awards Ceremony and Appreciation Lunch for BSP Stakeholders in the National Capital Region (NCR) on 10 July 2019 at the BSP Assembly Hall, BSP Complex, Manila. The BSP recognized its outstanding partners that have supported its various initiatives and advocacy programs in 2018. The theme of this year's Awards Ceremony is One Team One Goal: Resilient Partnership Towards Inclusive Economic Growth.
A total of 44 awards were given under the following categories: Information Support, Advocacy Support, Special Recognition, and Hall of Fame. Further, 14 Special Citations were given for Prudential Reporting Innovation.
Business Expectations Survey
1. Outstanding Respondent among Large Firms - Shakey's Pizza Asia Ventures, Inc.
2. Outstanding Respondent among Small and Medium Firms - Angeles Power, Inc.
3. Outstanding Respondent for Industry Sector - Angeles Power, Inc.
4. Outstanding Respondent for Construction Sector - Leighton Contractors (Asia) Limited
5. Outstanding Respondent for Services Sector - Dusit Thani Manila
6. Outstanding Respondent for Trade Sector - Otsuka (Philippines) Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Cross Border Transactions and Related Surveys
7. Outstanding Respondent for Cross Border Transactions Survey - Toshiba Information Equipment (Phils.), Inc.
8. Outstanding Respondent for Coordinated Direct Investment Survey - SAP Philippines, Inc.
9. Outstanding Respondent for Coordinated Portfolio Investment Survey - BDO Unibank, Inc.
Outstanding Partner for Sources of Information
10. Balance of Payments Projections - Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP)
11. Monetary Policy - Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA)
BSP's Senior Bank Loan Officers' Survey
12. Outstanding Respondent - The Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation
Environmental Scanning Exercise
13. Special Recognition for Participation - Philippine Institute for Development Studies (PIDS)
Professorial Chair Manager
14. Outstanding Professorial Chair Manager - UP Virata School of Business
Conference on Gearing Up for External Competitiveness
15. Outstanding Partner - East West Banking Corporation
Learning and Inclusion Advocacy
16. Outstanding Financial Education Partner - BDO Foundation
17. Pagtugon Award - Universal & Commercial Banks - China Banking Corporation
18. Pagtugon Award - Thrift Banks - Philippine Savings Bank
19. Outstanding Financial Inclusion Partner - Asian Development Bank (ADB)
Credit Surety Fund
20. Outstanding CSF Lending Bank Partner - Land Bank of the Philippines
21. Kapit-Bisig Award (Provincial Level) - Provincial Government of Sultan Kudarat � SOCCSKSARGEN
22. Kapit-Bisig Award (City Level) - City Government of Alaminos
23. Kapit-Bisig Award (Municipal Level) - Municipal Government of Aurora
Collaboration with Financial Industry Association
24. Outstanding Strategic Industry Partner of the Year - Trust Officers Association of the Philippines (TOAP)
25. Best Corporate Governance Disclosure and Transparency Award- China Banking Corporation
26. Award for Consistency in Prudential Reporting - BOF, Inc. (A Rural Bank)
27. Award for Consistency in Prudential Reporting - Rural Bank of Maria Aurora (Aurora), Inc.
28. Award for Consistency in Prudential Reporting - Shinhan Bank - Manila Branch
29. Top PESONet Volume Contributor - Union Bank of the Philippines
30. Outstanding Partner for Digital Excellence - Union Bank of the Philippines
31. Outstanding Partner for Digital Transformation - Universal/Commercial Banks - Union Bank of the Philippines
32. Outstanding Partner for Digital Transformation - Thrift/Rural/Cooperative Banks � Philippine Savings Bank
33. Outstanding Partner for Digital Transformation - Non-Banks - G-Xchange, Inc. (GXI)
34. Outstanding Partner for Innovative Mobile Financial Services - Non-Bank - G-Xchange, Inc. (GXI)
35. Outstanding Partner for Innovative Mobile Financial Services - Bank - ING Bank N.V.
36. Digital Trailblazer Financial Services - Land Bank of the Philippines
37. Digital Trailblazer Financial Services - Cantilan Bank, Inc. (A Rural Bank)
Overseas Filipino Remittances
38. Commercial Bank that Generated the Largest Overseas Filipino Remittances - BDO Unibank, Inc.
39. Outstanding Partner for Children's Savings Mobilization -Universal/Commercial Banks - BDO Unibank, Inc.
40. Outstanding Partner for Children's Savings Mobilization - Thrift/Savings Banks - BPI Family Savings Bank
41. Outstanding Partner for Information Dissemination - Mercury Drug Corporation
HALL OF FAME AWARDEES
Professorial Chair Manager
42. Outstanding Professorial Chair Manager - UP Virata School of Business
43. Kapit-Bisig Award (City Level)- City Government of Alaminos
44. Kapit-Bisig Award (Municipal Level)- Municipal Government of Aurora
Special Citation for Prudential Reporting Innovation
Bank of the Philippine Islands
JP Morgan Chase Bank
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
Bank of America, N.A.
City Savings Bank, Inc.
First Commercial Bank, Ltd., Manila Branch
Industrial Bank of Korea Manila Branch
ING Bank N.V.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. - Manila Branch
MUFG Bank, Ltd.
Philippine Savings Bank
Security Bank Corporation
The Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation
Source: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP)