MANILA -- The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will conduct road repairs in parts of Quezon City, Epifanio delos Santos Ave. (Edsa) and Circumferential Road 5 (C-5) this weekend.
In its traffic advisory Friday, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said road reblocking and repairs will be conducted at the following areas from 11 p.m. Friday night until 5 a.m. of November 5:
1. C-5 Road after Lanuza Ave.
2. C-5 Road near SM Aura (2nd outermost lane)
3. EDSA Sct. Albano � after Scout Borromeo (3rd lane from sidewalk)
4. EDSA before Oliveros Footbridge � before Globe Master 2nd lane before Times St. before UCCP 1st lane
Restoration and concreting work will likewise be done on the following areas:
1. Roosevelt Ave. (Northbound) cor. Baler St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
2. West Ave. (Southbound) Baler St. to Examiner St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
3. Visayas Ave. (Northbound) Road 1 intersection (half of 2nd to 3rd lane from sidewalk)
4. Commonwealth Ave. near pedestrian footbridge and near Jocfer Building and along Comm. near N. Zuzuaregui St.
Meanwhile, the Manila Water Company will conduct pavement restoration covering one lane enclosure in front of Solace along C-5 Southbound from 10 p.m. Friday until 4 a.m. of November 5.
Motorists are advised not to pass through affected roads and use alternative routes instead. (PNA)
Source: Philippine News Agency