MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ —
10:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, July 31, 2014
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights
Research Analyst Bhargav Rajan
Given increasing healthcare consumerism and demand for round-the-clock healthcare delivery, hospitals and providers must upgrade their healthcare IT infrastructure to accommodate patient and provider needs. This briefing will investigate the changing technology landscape in hospitals globally and will specifically focus on how hospitals in North America and Europe are adopting health information systems (HIS).
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Information technology systems in hospitals
- Drivers and restraints of HIS
- A technology and adoption roadmap of HIS
As this presentation will discuss emerging trends and opportunities for the information technology providers globally, it will benefit hospitals, healthcare providers, insurance companies and payers, IT and Information Technology Enabled Service (ITES) players, telecom providers as well as applications developers and Software as a Service (SaaS) providers.
"The need for greater efficiency in healthcare delivery and the emergence of integrated healthcare systems offer tremendous collaboration opportunities between healthcare and information communication technology industries," said Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Research Analyst Bhargav Rajan.
"Healthcare delivery in the U.S. is in the midst of a huge upheaval, brought about by legislative and regulatory changes. While some of these changes greatly benefit the adoption of IT platforms in hospitals, other changes mandate greater regulatory compliance and usage guidelines. As with any other market, there are conflicting industry and market forces at play that will keep HIS adoption from being fully realized in the short term."
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Healthcare or Technical Insights practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan