MANILA-- President Rodrigo Duterte has approved the promotion of eight more senior police officers to star rank.
This was bared by PNP spokesperson Chief Supt. Dionardo Carlos in a statement Wednesday.
"The Chief Executive approved the new promotions on June 28, 2017 upon the endorsement of PNP Chief, Director General Ronald M. Dela Rosa and the National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) based on the recommendation of the PNP Senior Officers' Placement and Promotion Board (SOPPB)," he added.
Dela Rosa formally administered the oath of office to the newly-promoted chief superintendents (equivalent to brigadier general) during simple induction ceremonies in PNP headquarters in Camp Crame, Quezon City Wednesday,
These newly-promoted officers are:
- Chief Supt.Joseph C. Adnol of Police Regional Office 10
- Chief Supt. Alfredo C. Valdez of Directorate for Operations
- Chief Supt. Ramon L. Rafael of National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO)
- Chief Supt. Israel Ephraim T. Dickson of Police Regional Office 4A
- Chief Supt. Gerardo M. Rosales of Directorate for Human Resource and Doctrine Development (DHRDD)
- Chief Supt. Graciano J. Mijares of PNP Drug Enforcement Group (PDEG)
- Chief Supt. Froilan F. Quidilla of Police Regional Office 4B (MIMAROPA)
- Chief Supt. Edgardo G. Pamittan of Directorate for Integrated Police Operations � Northern Luzon (DIPO-NL).
Source: Philippines News Agency